Intergalactic Senior Executive Head of Creature Services @ quietlyworking.org
Work Hard | Enjoy Life | Help Others
On March 25th, 2013 I Died…
I believe beyond and shadow of doubt that my life is in my God’s capable hands, and when it is my time, I’ll gladly be with Him. Until then, although I’ve come close, nothing can take me from my mission.
My Life in 10 Seconds
Born with bum ticker
Christian elementary school
Raised amidst domestic abuse
8 year custody battle
Mom tried to kill me
Lived homeless in a tree for 2 years
Air Force academy failure
Reconnected with God
Dropped out of college
Job to job
Started ad agency
Started non profit
A ton of mistakes
Open heart surgery
and now I live
Who Am I
Servant of God
Husband to one
Father to three
Papa to two
Friend to many
Core Operating Principles
1. Love folks like they’ve never been loved before.
2. Come along side so they know they’re not alone.
3. Help them see hope for a better future.
4. Help them discover their purpose.
5. Help them build it.
6. Help them live it.
7. Help them create a legacy that lives beyond them.
My Life’s Mission
I believe my life experiences have forged me into the perfect set of tools to help you succeed.
I’m alive to:
1. Help you discover your life’s purpose.
2. Empower you to build and live a life of significance that supports your life’s purpose.
3. Help you to develop your life’s work into a legacy impacting generations.
For the sake of the reader’s time, I’ll just select a few
My short term memory, which has only gotten worse since I died.
Fear of heights
Tend to overcommit
Obviously, I could go on…